We are looking for a Junior Accounting Assistant for our Swedish customers, who will provide support for the accounting team in our office in Tetovo!
The first responsibility of the accounting assistant is to provide support for the accounting team.
As an Accounting Assistant, you will get training for accounting procedures in compliance with Swedish law and principles. You will have the chance to work as a part of a team and gradually improve and develop your accounting expertise.
Accounting Assistant duties are likely to range from administrative tasks towards more specific areas of accounting like receipts management, accounts payable or accounts receivables, as well as preparation of financial statements.
You could have a degree in economics/accounting or equivalent, and still be able to apply if you meet the following expectations:
- Fluency in English;
- Possess good time management and organizational skills;
- Ability to both works effectively in a team and independent;
- Self-motivated and committed to the work;
- Have attention to accuracy and detail;
- Knowledge of MS Excel;
- Strong analytical skills.
What we offer
- Opportunity to develop your career
- A collaborative and inclusive culture
- The friendly and comfortable work environment
- Full-time work position, with a fixed monthly salary
- Sporadic business trips to Sweden
If you are interested in accounting principles, procedures and want a chance to work for Swedish companies, send your CV in English at the following email: [email protected] with the subject line: “Application for Junior Accounting Assistant”
Applications are reviewed in the order in which they arrive, and we will close the opening as soon as we find the right candidate. We advise all applicants to APPLY as early as possible.